Do you need TRT?
Are you on a cycle, or about to come off of a cycle of any SARM, PH, or Steroid?
Have you ran a SARM, PH, or steroid any time in the past and did not take a proper post cycle afterward?
Do you feel like your sex drive, or natural energy levels are lower than they used to be?
Is your sleep not as good as it used to be?
Are you finding it harder to stay lean than you used to?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be a TRT candidiate. TRT commonly stands for testosterone replacement therapy. It is a means for men with low T to replace what they normally produce with exogenous T. Exogenous simply meaning "from the outside". So TRT normally refers to men taking testosterone injections to replace what they no longer produce.
The drawbacks to this are pretty clear. If your T is already low, replacing it with outside/ exogenous T is going to keep your natural production low. Yes, your blood testosterone levels will go up, but not with T produced by your own body.
So testosterone replacement therapy is basically a low dose T cycle that never ends.
Biotech Nutra TRT is not testosterone replacement therapy, it is testosterone restoration therapy.
Rather that replacing what you used to make, BTN TRT restores what you used to make. This means that the new, higher testosterone levels in your blood will have been made by your testes, not in a lab.
As men age, it is very common foe testosterone, as well as estrogen levels, to be out of balance. This is very similar to the state that many men are in when they are finishing an anabolic cycle.
BTN TRT is fully equipped to naturally balance male hormones for anti aging purposes, as well as post cycle therapy purposes.
BTN TRT features the following research backed male hormone optimizing compounds
- Vitamin d3- 1000iu As humans, we evolved getting plenty of sunshine of our skin. This is how we synthesize Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin. D3 levels are strongly correlated with testosterone levels. Simply put, low D3 usually = low T. And this problem keeps getting worse as we spend more time in doors away from the sun.
- Horny goat weed- 200mg: increased male sexual function appears to arise from horny goat weed’s peripheral vasodilatory and hormonal effects. Research supports horny goat weeds ability to increase libido as well as free testosterone levels in men.
- Ashwagandha- 450mg: Myriad studies have been conducted worldwide demonstrating the health, performance, and natural hormonal optimizing effects of KSM-66. More than a dozen of these studies are randomized, double blind clinical trials conducted on Human subjects. This is important because randomized human trials the are the scientific gold standard, and are exceedingly rare in the fitness and supplement industries. The strong record of human trials for KSM-66 mean that you can rest assured that this compound is proven to reduces stress and anxiety by lowering cortisol. Improve male sexual function and testosterone production.
- Tribulus- 150mg: Tribulus has been shows to increase leutenizing hormone, or LH in men. This is important, as LH is the hormone which tells the testes to produce testosterone. LH is generally low in men with low T. Increasing LH ensures that the testes are receiving the proper signal to make testosterone.
- Zinc- 10mg: Zinc is an important mineral for various functions within the body. One of these functions is male hormone production. A zinc deficiency is commonly associated with low testosterone levels and a compromised libido.
- Stinging Nettle Root-150mg: Free testosterone is the available blood testosterone, not bound to sex hormone binding globulin. The less testosterone that’s bound to SHBG, the more free testosterone is available for the body to use. Simply put, test bound to SHBG is unusable to the body. Stinging nettle root binds to SHBG which reduces the amount of SHBG in the bloodstream. In this manner, nettle root increases free, useable testosterone.
- Maca root- 75mg: Maca has been shown in numerous studies to increase sense of well being, virility, and male sexual function. IN addition to this, it acts as an adaptogen to reduce stress and enhance athletic performance.
- Fenugreek- 75mg: Fenugreek stimulates testosterone secretion in leydig cells. This secretion is commonly reduced when on a cycle of any androgen, and restoration of this function is critical for post cycle therapy purposes.
- Dim- 200mg: DIM is an extract of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and kale. Cruciferous vegetables have been shown to have anti tumor properties in mane female cancer lines. This is due to cruciferous vegetables possessing anti estrogenic properties. DIM is the molecule within these plants which is responsible for these estrogen reducing effects.
BTN's TRT is a designer blend of testosterone boosting, cortisol suppressing herbs blended with potent, natural anti estrogenic compounds . This formulation will not only restore natural male hormone production, it will take the limiter off of natural test production so that you continue to make gains after your cycle.
But TRT isn't only formulated to be used after a cycle. In fact, we designed TRT to stack with, and perfectly compliment Natty GOd.
For the ultimate in natural synergy and gains try the TRT and Natty God stack.